Lire la version française. During the WinLibre development, i was looking for a free/libre multi-resolution icon generator for windows. I didn’t find anything interresting. I have decided to write with Delphi an application to convert any image format in a multi-resolution .ICO dile.
The GenIconXP project is licenced under the GPL.
- GenIconXP develpoment’s web site: http://sourceforge.net/projects/geniconxp/
- Download: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=121640
- Be careful : You still need to install ImageMagick (7 MB) before installing GenIconXP
google_ad_client = “pub-4140836044893706”; google_ad_width = 468; google_ad_height = 60; google_ad_format = “468x60_as”; google_ad_type = “text_image”; google_ad_channel =“1535606951”; google_color_border = “578A24”; google_color_bg = “CCFF99”; google_color_link = “00008B”; google_color_url = “00008B”; google_color_text = “000000”; // ### Features
- GenIconXP supports reading over 89 major file formats (not including sub-formats). The following table provides a summary of the supported image formats
- Drag&Drop between all images with automatic size and color depth conversion
- Multi-resolution Windows .ICO creation
- Along with The Gimp (images manipulation) and Inkscape (vector drawing), GenIconXp allows you to have a free and complete icon working software suite.